Set out below are the terms on which Neo-Derm Ltd provides service to its clients. Please ensure that you have read and fully understood them prior to booking any Neo-Derm treatment.
1. Appointments and cancellations
- All doctors, nurses and therapists at Neo-Derm are trained and approved in accordance with the company’s treatment protocols and therefore Neo-Derm does not guarantee continued treatment with a named doctor, nurse or therapist. Similarly, the company policy does not guarantee the gender of your doctor, nurse or therapist.
- If you are unable to attend your appointment, please contact us immediately on 020 3318 6050. We will need to know that you wish to cancel or rearrange, by 2 clear working days before your appointment is due. Failure to cancel or rearrange within this time will result in the loss of the treatment from your value pack or deposit being redeemed.
- If a value package or course of treatments is terminated part-way then the already used treatments will be charged at full price, before a refund is issued.
- Please arrive for your appointment at least 15 minutes in advance so that the necessary paperwork can be completed. Late arrival may result in reduced treatment or forfeiting of the appointment. Neo-Derm Ltd will endeavour to ensure that your appointment runs to time, however, should we need to cancel or postpone your appointment at short notice, we will make every effort to contact you in advance.
- Prior to your appointment we will inform you of any preparation required in advance of your treatment. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in cancellation of your appointment, reduced treatment times, or additional fees being charged.
- Any client who requires treatment and brings a child with them must also be accompanied by another adult to chaperone the child whilst the client is being treated. Failure to bring an adult chaperone with any child will result in the treatment being cancelled and loss of the value pack treatment, or deposit. No children under the age of 16 must be left unattended within the clinic at any time.
- Holistic treatments sessions include time for clients to change where applicable.
- If you are late for your appointment the treatment may still be allowed to go ahead, at the discretion of the doctor, nurse or therapist. If the treatment is allowed to go ahead then it will finish at the appointed end time.
2. Credit card details, deposits and payments.
- A minimum non-refundable deposit of £35 is required per treatment, per person under £350. For treatments over £350 a minimum of 10% is required.
- These charges will not be applied to clients booking an appointment from their VIP member’s package of treatments.
- Prices may vary by clinic. Please refer to the price list on the website for your chosen clinic or contact your clinic for their price list.
- Voucher payments are classed as the deposit.
3. Wrinkle Reduction Injections (Botox)
- To qualify for the one off top up of Wrinkle Reduction Injections (where required) the client must attend the follow-up consultation within four weeks of the original appointment.
- The client must NOT have received any other course of Wrinkle Reduction Injections with Neo-Derm Ltd or any other clinic in between the initial treatment and the follow-up consultation.
4. Course of Treatments
- All treatments purchased as a course must be paid for in full in advance of the first treatment. All treatment courses must be taken within 12 months of the date of purchasing, any treatments left unused after 12 months will be forfeited.
- No promotion can be used in conjunction with any other. This includes any loyalty point scheme.
- We will always assess whether treatment is suitable for you, or likely to be successful, prior to any treatment being carried out. If not, we will inform you as the reasons why.
- Neo-Derm Ltd reserves the right to decline any treatment if they believe at the time of attendance you are unsuitable.In this instance, a refund will be given, less a £35 consultation fee.
7. Insurance Letters
- We are happy to provide letters to Insurance Companies with regard to treatment carried out by us. To be able to process insurance letters you will need to provide:
- your name, address, date of birth and mobile number.
- your insurance company case managers name, case number, and contact email.
- We will send out a digital letter to your insurer and a copy yourself. There is no charge for this service.
- If you require a hardcopy letter then there will be a charge of £5. If this is the case someone from the clinic will call you.
- Neo-Derm Ltd will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he or she provides Neo-Derm Ltd with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment. Neo-Derm Ltd will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details.
- The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of, Neo-Derm Ltd regarding the aftercare of the treated area. Nothing in these terms of business shall exclude or limit Neo-Derm’s liability for death or any personal injury resulting from Neo-Derm’s negligence.
9. Your Right to Complain
- Neo-Derm Ltd endeavours to treat all its clients appropriately, compassionately and fairly. If, however, you have an issue with any matter in relation to your treatment at Neo-Derm, you are entitled to lodge a complaint, either in person, by telephone or in writing/email. If you require assistance with making your complaint, Neo-Derm will be pleased to help.
- The member of staff who initially received the complaint will convey the details to the Clinic Manager or their designated deputy, and you will receive a letter within 7-days of lodging the complaint confirming an investigation into the matter is under way.
- During the course of the investigation, Neo-Derm Ltd may require you to attend an additional consultation with the practitioner involved in your treatment, if this is deemed appropriate. If you are not satisfied with this initial attempt at resolution or have any objections to being seen by this practitioner, the clinics Medical Director will review your case.
- If the complaint cannot be resolved locally, the matter will be referred to the appropriate Director and the company’s Medical Director at Neo-Derm’s Support Office in Manchester.
- If you are declined a treatment for medical or dental reasons, you will be refunded to the card on which you have made the payment, less the consultation fee of £35.
- Daily Deals, refund can only be agreed between the customer and the deal provider. We are not able to refund daily deal clients directly.
- All other refunds will be made by BACS, in the name of the client named in the appointment.
11. Data Protection
- By booking with Neo-Derm you are agreeing for your data to be used by Neo-Derm Ltd in the provision of your treatment and aftercare.
- As a medical organisation Neo-Derm does NOT share or sell your information.
- Therapists may be required to take photographic evidence of the treated area(s). This photographic evidence is not used in the public domain and stored securely in your personal medical file.
- Your data may used for appointment reminders, follow up appointments and e-zine/newsletter.
- All marketing correspondence has the option to unsubscribe at the bottom of each email.