ZO 3-Step Peel and Medical Facials
An innovative, in-clinic treatment peel followed by an at-home treatment to combat the signs of ageing and skin pigmentation
Key Benefits of the ZO 3-Step Peel
- Improves acne, melasma, sun damage, fine lines, texture roughness, large pores, and dullness.
- Patient-friendly peel, safe for all individuals.
- Suitable for any skin type or colour.
- Usage studies show minimal irritation.
Acne & Scaring
- Dual-action, highly effective peel designed to provide epidermal renewal and dermal stimulation.
- Utilises a blend of exfoliants, 6% concentration of retinol, and multi-action agents to significantly improve skin health and treat many signs of skin ageing.
- Supports barrier function and improves the skin’s ability to repair and renew itself.
- Provides antioxidant protection, DNA repair, and anti-inflammatory benefits.
What to Expect From the 3-Step ZO Peel
Step 1: Peel Solution
- A blend of salicylic acid, trichloracetic acid (TCA) and lactic acid remove the outer layer of the epidermis.
- Saponins (a class of chemical compounds) are included to minimise skin reactions
- Glycerin is also present to improve hydration.
Step 2: Retinol Creme 6%
This creme utilises a combination of 6% retinol and high performing ingredients to maximise collagen stimulation, cellular renewal, antioxidant benefits and DNA protection.
Step 3: Calming Creme – Post Procedure Skin Relief
An advanced multi-function formulation that rapidly relieves skin irritation and redness. Whilst also re-balancing vital moisture content and improving the skin’s barrier function.
What Our Clients Say
Neo-Derm has clinics in Central London and Greater Manchester. Please advise our team of your preferred location for all of your treatments. Our booking line is open Tuesday to Friday from 11am to 4pm.